The motor drives the graphite rotor immersed in the aluminum liquid to rotate, and at the same time, high-purity nitrogen (or argon) is introduced into the aluminum liquid through the graphite rotor. The rotor of the refiner can effectively break up the inert gas into small bubbles. The bubbles are evenly dispersed and floated in the molten aluminum. The hydrogen partial pressure in the molten aluminum is higher than that in the bubbles, and the hydrogen will diffuse into the inert gas and float to the liquid surface with the bubbles, thereby effectively reducing the hydrogen content in the molten aluminum.
• Dehydrogenation/impurity removal/dealkalization
• One of the most effective molten aluminum degassing technologies, the first choice for high-end aluminum castings!
The furnace side rotary flux injector can be installed between two holding furnace and implement the degassing process in the holding furnace to remove the hydrogen and impurities. One device can serve two holding furnace which requires less space when the space is a constraint for equipment installation.
1.The whole equipment is firm and rigid, and there is no jitter during use.
2.The flux feeding mechanism is made of 304 stainless steel, which is corrosion-resistant, evenly powdered, and the amount of powder added is infinitely adjustable.
3.The graphite shaft is connected by block-clip, which has good coaxiality with the rotating spindle of the equipment and is convenient for disassembly and assembly.
4.Rotating rotor processing requirements are strict, good coaxiality, the vibration is smaller than other competitors’ product.
5.The rotor shaft can run for a long time at 200 °C environment.
6. The walking mechanism of the moving trolley adopts special forming guide rail and self-lubricating roller, which is free of maintenance in daily operation.
7. Compared with the manual fluxing refining method, it can reduce the labor intensity of workers and ensure the refining effect.
a. Reduce the consumption of flux
b. Accelerate the melting of waste and intermediate alloys
c. Make the chemical composition and temperature of the melt uniform
d. Reduce or eliminate the use of chlorine or fluoride
e. Reduce smoke and dust emissions
f. Improve the safety and health of workers.
8. All the components use reliable parts supplied by Siemens, Schneider and other famous international brand.
Please use the form below to get in touch.
If you need a reply we will get in touch as soon as possible.