The transfer ladle preheating device is also called a Preheater. It is mainly used to quickly and uniformly increase the temperature of the molten alumnium ladle lining to reduce heat loss during molten alumnium pouring and prolong the service life of the molten alumnium ladle lining. Heating energy source can be gas or electricity.
Gas Heating Transfer Ladle Preheater
• Natural gas (NG) or LPG can be chosen as the fuel.
• The heating speed can be adjusted within a wide range.
• Fully combusted, energy-saving and environment-friendly.
• Gas and combustion air pressure detection, abnormal ignition alarm.
• Heating temperature and time are controllable.
• Long open flame ignition function.
• Flame detection function.
• Maximum heating temperature: 1200℃
• Temperature uniformity: ±20℃
• Temperature control accuracy: ±10℃
• Heating power: 110-800kw
Gas heating ladle preheater
Please use the form below to get in touch.
If you need a reply we will get in touch as soon as possible.