It is used to qualitatively or quantitatively measure the gas (mainly hydrogen) content in molten aluminium. It is an ideal and practical method to evaluate the result of degassing, the quality of molten aluminium and the smelting treatment process.
● The CQY hydrogen analyzer, which works on the Straube-Preiffer test principle (decompression solidification test method), is used to qualitatively measure the content of hydrogen in molten aluminium.
● Decompression solidification test is to obtain molten aluminium solidification samples under reduced pressure (determine a certain degree of vacuum according to process requirements). Subsequently, the samples were analyzed by
● It can be used for quality control in aluminium and aluminium alloy casting production, and can also be used for material science process research.
● Suitable for on-site inspection of smelting, especially in front of furnace casting or aluminium processing sites with multiple holding furnaces.
Model CQY hydrogen analyzer
● With a convenient mobile structure, it can detect the gas content of molten Aluminium in different positions, and can be used for multiple purposes.
● High analysis speed. On-site environment, it just takes 5 minutes to analyze the content of hydrogen in molten Aluminium.
● The test results are true and reliable, with high repeatability. Several analysis methods can be used together to accurately judge the quality of molten Aluminium to provide reliable guidance on production.
● Easy and safe to use. Operators needn’t have rich experience and can use it correctly after training.
● The vacuum chamber of this model does not use glass bell jar, and there is no worry of damage to the bell jar.
● Made of Aluminium alloy, the vacuum chamber is light, easy to handle and resistant to corrosion.
● Ultimate vacuum rate (relative to 1 standard atmosphere): -0.099MPa
● Exhaust rate: ≥0.2L/S
● Measuring time: <5min
● Time to reach ultimate vacuum: ≤10S
● Balance accuracy: 0.01g
● Maximum allowable temperature: 100℃
● Power: <370w
Please use the form below to get in touch.
If you need a reply we will get in touch as soon as possible.