The pressure pouring ladle is a molten aluminum supply device transferred and lifted by a forklift and used to squeeze the molten aluminum out under the pressure of compressed air. The pressure pouring ladle can be used to pour the molten aluminum into a dosing holding furnace or a common holding furnace, or into a mold for casting; the pressure pouring ladle is equipped with a dosing casting gas control system, which can be used to perform dosing casting.
• The height of the ladle body can be reduced when the molten aluminum is poured into to a dosing holding furnace. When the molten aluminum is poured, the molten aluminum outflow tube should be kept aligned with the charging hopper. The ladle cannot be moved, tilted or lifted during pouring the molten aluminum, so as to as much as prevent accidents.
• Identify possible gas-liquid mixed flow to prevent molten aluminum from splashing. When identifying air-liquid mixed flow, the pneumatic control system will release pressure promptly to prevent molten aluminum from splashing.
2. The quality of molten aluminum determines the quality of castings.
• Under the action of air pressure, molten aluminum flows out of the aluminum outlet pipe in a columnar shape (non-waterfall), and the area of contact with the atmosphere is minimized, which reducing the oxidation, hydrogen absorption, and temperature drop in the molten aluminum.
• The pressure pouring ladle can be used for fixed-point pouring to minimize the height difference between the molten aluminum outlet and the molten aluminum receiving container to prevent molten aluminum from splashing and oxidizing.
3. High-quality pneumatic control system
•It can be used to conduct high-precision gas pressure control, liquid level compensation, gas-liquid mixed flow and ladle body leakage detection in the program.
-The molten aluminum outlet pipe is a ceramic-lined composite pipe featured by low thermal conductivity, non-stickiness with molten aluminum and resistance to thermal and cold shocks and less temperature dropping of the molten aluminum.
-The patented ladle cover opening device can be used to open the cover quickly and easily by manual. The ladle cover can be placed at any position.
-The flow rate can be controlled by the pressure of the ladle according to process requirements to achieve stability.
-Air pressure program control helps to perform steady-flow pouring of molten aluminum, flow-controlled pouring and dosing pouring; it can be conducted to identify ladle leakage, and detect air-liquid mixed flow to prevent molten aluminum from splashing.
-The ladle is fully sealed, protecting molten aluminum from outflowing.
-Materials can be fed into the holding furnace at a relatively low position.
-Gas-liquid mixed flow detection helps to prevent molten aluminum from splashing.
-Mechanical pressure relief after overpressure.
Please use the form below to get in touch.
If you need a reply we will get in touch as soon as possible.