Density index analyzer is a visual indicator which comprehensively reflects the purity of metals and then detects the cleanliness of molten aluminum (gas content, dross content). The aluminum alloy density index analyzer is used to measure the density of aluminum alloy samples before casting and quantitatively detect the actual purity (density) of aluminum alloy samples, thus accurately and quantitatively reflecting the comprehensive influence of hydrogen and various slags in molten aluminum on aluminum alloy castings to determine the effect of molten aluminum refinement.
• The aluminum alloy density index analyzer is an ideal and practical way to evaluate the effect of degassing and refinement, the quality of molten aluminum and the performance of the smelting technology.
• High analysis speed. In the field environment, it just takes 7 minutes to analyze the quality of molten aluminum.
• The aluminum alloy density index analyzer judges the quality of molten aluminum by magnifying defects of molten aluminum, so it can be used to inspect the quality of molten aluminum more precisely and accurately.
• Detection quantification. It can eliminates the ambiguity and uncertainty of the results achieved by the conventional sample solidification state method and sample section state observation method.
• Eliminating alloy effect. Alloy types must be made clear when the conventional decompression density method is used to inspect the quality of molten aluminum, whereas the density calculation method to eliminate the effect of various alloys.
• The vacuum cover is equipped with a high-temperature-resistant, high-strength quartz glass observation window, which can be visualized the solidification of the aluminum liquid.
• Data is calculated and recorded automatically. This process is controlled by a microprocessor.
• The equipment is provided with a data printer, which can print all measured data about the vacuum density, atmospheric pressure density and density index.
• With a communication interface, it can be conveniently connected to the system network for collection and transmission of network data.
• The data can be read by an SD card and then processed statistically on a computer.
• Total Power: <500w
• Power Supply: 220v AC/50Hz
• Ultimate vacuum (relative to 1 standard atmosphere): -0.099MPa
• Adjusting range of vacuum degree: 0-0.099MPa
• Control accuracy of vacuum degree: ±1 kPa
• Sample making time: <5min
• Time to reach ultimate vacuum: ≤1min
• Maximum allowable temperature: 100℃
• Measured accuracy of detection density index value: <0.2
• Repeatability of measured density index value: <0.2 (Note: equipment detection accuracy)
• Maximum measurement range of electronic balance: 500g
• Measurement accuracy of balance: 0.001g
• Measurement repeatability precision of balance: ±0.001g
• Response time of balance measurement: ≤2S
Please use the form below to get in touch.
If you need a reply we will get in touch as soon as possible.