• Mainly used for maintaining temperature of molten aluminum alloys, suitable for all the crafting processes, such as pre-aluminum casting degassing, alloy preparation, uniform structure and temperature regulation and so on.
• Energy source can be electricity and gas.
• Moved by forklift according to different working position requirement.
•Higher-quality molten aluminum can be obtained. Molten aluminum temperature accuracy, composition uniformity and less hydrogen content can be guaranteed.
• Flexible production organization. The crucible can be replaced at any time for production of different types of alloys, without contaminating the molten aluminum.
• Low burning loss of aluminum. The aluminum in the crucible is heated with heat conduction of the crucible, without local high temperature, reducing oxidizing loss and high-temperature volatilization, lowering the burning loss of aluminum to a level below 1.2%.
• The furnace floor is molded by monolithic casting with a casting material. Moreover, at the bottom of the furnace is a leakage outlet, through which the molten aluminum can outflow once the crucible is broken, reducing the risk of damage to the furnace body.
• The temperature of the furnace chamber and molten aluminum is controlled by series circuit, ensuring sufficient heating efficiency and preventing overheating of the furnace chamber.
• The molten aluminum thermocouple protect tube is made from silicon nitride, which is well heat-conducting, resistant to corrosion by the molten aluminum, resistant to thermal and cold shocks and highly strong. The tube can be directly immersed in the molten aluminum to measure its temperature. It has a service life of more than 2 years.
• Multiple safety protection modes are adopted, such as molten aluminum over-temperature alarm, furnace chamber over-temperature alarm and crucible leakage alarm and so on.
Please use the form below to get in touch.
If you need a reply we will get in touch as soon as possible.