The molten aluminum refining and degassing equipment is used to remove gases (mainly hydrogen) and oxides (aluminum slag) from molten aluminum. The equipment can be applied of refining treatment of molten aluminum in a crucible or road molten aluminum transfer ladle.
Aluminum Degassing Equipment
XC (P) 200 type rotary degassing and fluxing equipment is driven by the motor to rotate the graphite rotor immersed into the molten aluminium crucible (or ladle), and at the same time input high-purity nitrogen (or argon) and fluxing agent into the molten aluminum. The molten aluminum, nitrogen and fluxing agent will take affect under the function of the rotation of the graphite rotor to achieve the purpose of degassing, slag removal, and refining the molten aluminum.
• Divided into types such as “Degassing” type and “Degassing + Fluxing” type.
• Able to remove gases (mainly hydrogen) and oxides from the molten aluminum more effectively. The equipment has the advantages of both gas refining and flux-refining. After rotary injection, the hydrogen concentration in molten aluminum alloys will be reduced below 0.1ml/100g, the pinhole degree will reach up to level 1, the density will be less than 1, and a stable effect will be achieved.
• Low metal loss. After proper flux-refining, there is less dross on the melt surface and the dross is loose. The metal is rarely encased and little metal is taken out during slag removal.
• Low refining agent consumption and stable feeding.
• Equipped with an anti-falling mechanism, a refining agent material level measuring and an air channel leakage detector.
• Multiple technological processes can be executed. When used with different functions of fluxes, it can be used for high-efficiency modification, degassing and slag removal.
• The rotor bearing is a high-temperature bearing, not needing to be air-cooled. The spindle can work without stop at a high temperature of 200°C.
• Automatic operation, site working conditions are significantly improved.
• Refining time: 0~99min
• Gas flow for refinement: 12~30NL/min
• Inert gas for degassing: N2 or Ar with a purity greater than 99.996%
• Gas working pressure: 0.1-0.4MPa
• Molten aluminum temperature: 640－850℃
• Amount of molten aluminum treated: 200－3000kg
• Rotor speed: 0-800r/min (max1000)
Please use the form below to get in touch.
If you need a reply we will get in touch as soon as possible.