The tea-pot type aluminium transfer ladle is used for long-distance transportation of molten aluminium to aluminium alloy foundry/ casting factories. The longest transfer distance can be 200km.
● With excellent thermal insulation performance, the natural temperature drop is less than other ladle. The thermal insulation layer is made of adiabatic nanofiber material, which has excellent thermal insulation performance and low surface temperature rise on the ladle outshell, which is suitable for long-distance transportation.
● Light weight, saving transportation cost. Choosing nano lightweight thermal insulation materials ensures a smaller ladle size and weight.
● The molten aluminium doesn’t leak, to ensure the transportation safety. The ladle body is firm. The ladle mouth and cover are sealed reliably. And the molten aluminium will not overflow even if the ladle body is tilting.
● Good non-stick aluminium performance. The inner layer of the lining is made of the special refractory castable for the aluminium alloy ladle. It is integrally casted and formed, which has poor infiltration with molten aluminium and is resistant to molten aluminium corrosion.
● Anti-cold and thermal shock, high strength. Special high-strength inner lining that resists frequent thermal shock without peeling.
● Long service life. Professional design and manufacture to ensure that the lining life is more than 24 months for continuously usage.
● Natural Temperature Drop:≤12℃/h
● Capacity：500-6,000 kg（AL）
Please use the form below to get in touch.
If you need a reply we will get in touch as soon as possible.