• The immersion molten aluminum heating equipment is mainly used for heating and heat preservation of the molten aluminum in the ladle. The ceramic heater is directly immersed in molten aluminum to heat the molten aluminum from inside. The molten aluminum can be kept high-quality for a long period of time owing to the high thermal efficiency and low molten aluminum oxidation.
• Electric or gas heating, under automatic temperature control.
• High heating rate and thermal efficiency. The immersion heater transfers heat directly in molten aluminum, ensuring high thermal efficiency and heating rate.
• High temperature uniformity of molten aluminum. Immersion heat is directly transmitted to the molten aluminum in the ladle, so there is little difference in molten aluminum temperature in the whole ladle.
• Few oxide inclusions in molten aluminum. Radiation heating accelerates the oxidation of molten aluminum surface, resulting in a large amount of oxide slags; however, immersion heating keeps molten aluminum surface micro-thermal, thus greatly reducing oxidizing slags on the molten aluminum surface.
• The molten aluminum rarely tends to absorb hydrogen.Hydrogen absorption in molten aluminum is directly proportional to molten aluminum surface temperature. Immersion heating makes the molten aluminum surface temperature consistent with the internal temperature, thus greatly reducing air absorption in molten aluminum.
• Heating rate: ≥25℃/h
• Heating power: ≥20kw/1000kg (AL)
• Molten aluminum temperature uniformity: ≤±5°C
• Service life of heater protection tube: ≥6 months
Please use the form below to get in touch.
If you need a reply we will get in touch as soon as possible.