Regenerative Gas Fired Melting & Holding Crucible Furnaces are used for efficient melting of Aluminium, Aluminium chips, and Aluminium slags. The furnace is equipped with dual burners and a heat storage box. With the control system, it can automatically switch the burner to burn, increase the flame temperature, reduce the gas consumption, and reduce the exhaust gas temperature to within 180°C, which can greatly reduce energy consumption and improve the working environment.
● High efficiency and save energy. The gas consumption for melting 1T of aluminium is less than 55m³ natural gas, which saves energy by more than 30% compared with ordinary gas-fired crucible furnaces.
● Low exhaust gas temperature. The exhaust gas heat is fully recovered and utilized, and the exhaust gas temperature can be as low as 180℃.
● High melting rate. One furnace can be melted in about 2 hours under the state of hot furnace.
● Flexible usage. The regenerative furnace uses crucibles to melt aluminium, and the crucibles can be replaced according to different grades of aluminium alloys. Compared with the centralized/castble melting furnace, it has a wide range and flexible usage, and is suitable for small batches of aluminium alloy casting.
● The burner system is composed of burner, heat storage box, ignition burner, fan, reversing mechanism, pipelines and other parts.
● There are small gas pipelines around the burner, the gas supply is even, and the combustion is more sufficient. The inside of the burner is knotted with refractory material, which is resistant to flame impact and has a long service life.
● The thermal storage box consists of outshell, thermal insulation material, thermal storage body and other parts. Insulation materials are set around the outshell to lock the temperature to the maximum extent and improve the utilization rate of exhaust gas. The thermal storage body adopts honeycomb ceramic heat storage bricks with excellent performance, which has strong heat storage capacity, high temperature resistance and is not easy to be pulverized.
● The ignition burner adopts the finished burner. The failure rate is low, and the installation method adopts the quick pressing structure, which is convenient for disassembly and assembly.
● The reversing mechanism adopts a linkage design. There is no impact when the burner is switched, the transition is stable and it is not easy to flame out. There is no aging gasket inside, so there is no need to disassemble and replace the gasket.
Please use the form below to get in touch.
If you need a reply we will get in touch as soon as possible.