• The vertical aluminum solution-hardening furnace, also known as drop-bottom aluminum solution-hardening furnace, is a heating furnace for periodic heat treatment, used for production of ultrahigh-quality workpieces in aerospace, automobile manufacturing and high-voltage electrical equipment industries.
• Small batch, high quality―the best choice for solution treatment of aluminum!!
• Furnace temperature uniformity: ≤±3℃
• Temperature control precision: ±1℃
• Workpiece transfer time: 6-15s
• A patented self-locking mechanism is adopted for the furnace door, ensuring that the furnace door will not descend by itself under any circumstances.
• There is a flexible sealing connection between the furnace door and the furnace body; the furnace door is pneumatically compacted, ensuring the synchronous sealing performance of he whole sealing surface.
• Each mechanical action is equipped with a perfect self-locking function, ensuring operation reliability and safety. Especially, there is a well-designed logical relation and reliable hardware-software logic interlocking circuit among the heating system, fan operation system, furnace door switch system, charging basket lifting system, water tank movement system and mixing system. They can keep the equipment and thermal treatment device safe in case a sequence error is caused by manual operation or a failure occurs in an action process during automatic operations.
• High furnace temperature uniformity. A large-flow and high-air-pressure heat-resisting fan is adopted, able to generate enough recirculating air quantity and pressure; the super-large furnace consists of multiple temperature control zones including “one main zone”, ensuring that temperature rises synchronously in all of the temperature control zones; the all-fiber furnace lining minimizes heat loss, ensuring that the furnace chamber temperature gradient is within a certain range.
• High furnace temperature control accuracy. Multiplex control maximally ensures that the furnace chamber does not overheat, thus protecting workpieces from being “softened” and over-burnt.
Please use the form below to get in touch.
If you need a reply we will get in touch as soon as possible.