The transfer ladle preheating device is also called a Preheater. It is mainly used to quickly and uniformly increase the temperature of the molten alumnium ladle lining to reduce heat loss during molten alumnium pouring and prolong the service life of the molten alumnium ladle lining. Heating energy source can be gas or electricity.
• Natural gas (NG) or LPG can be chosen as the fuel.
• The heating speed can be adjusted within a wide range.
• Fully combusted, energy-saving and environment-friendly.
• Gas and combustion air pressure detection, abnormal ignition alarm.
• Heating temperature and time are controllable.
• Long open flame ignition function.
• Flame detection function.
• Even drying and preheating temperature；
• More precise temperature control and easier to operate；
• Reduced environment and pollution problems (reduced CO2 emission)；
• Increased ladle refractory lifetime (no thermal shock effect from burner)；
• Free establishment for drying curve；
• Controllable drying temperature and time
Please use the form below to get in touch.
If you need a reply we will get in touch as soon as possible.